Working with the investment manager to attract and retain long-term investors, encourage focus on long-term financial performance, provide reliable and accurate information to the analyst and investor community, all while strictly adhering to legal and regulatory guidelines. Working on ensuring the IR platform is synchronized with the company’s strategy and provide feedback to assist development of that strategy.
- Communicating and executing presence of the company to the investors in Mandarin and English.
- Balancing customer responsiveness and cooperation with judicious confidentiality of protected information.
- Utilizing Global experience and perspective to maintain and develop new investors.
- Lead preparation for quarterly earnings calls and follow-up communications. Preparation of scripts, presentations and Q&A.
- Provide reliable and accurate information to investors and analysts, while always strictly adhering to legal and Regulation FD guidelines.
- Build relationships with global quality long-term buy-side investors whose investment criteria are aligned with the company’s goals. Encourage long-term focus on company performance.
- Create and maintain IR calendar and organize road shows, conferences and meetings.
- Communicate, assist and build relationships with sell-side equity analysts to explain the company’s story in bilingual ways. Maintain analyst model tracker.
- Work closely with communications team; develop and maintain coordinated corporate overview presentation to ensure consistency in external communications.
- 2+ years’ experience in investment banking or consulting industry.
- BS or BA in Marketing, Finance or a related field.
- Fluent in both Chinese and English.
- Completion of an analyst training program a plus.
- Extensive financial modeling, financial analysis, and valuation experience.
- Thorough understanding of capital markets.
- Strong computer skills with a heavy emphasis on Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- MBA degree is a plus.